SCENE FESTIVAL PRESENTED BY SONY
ATTEND TO WIN A TRIP TO PARIS!
Scene Festival is an annual convergence of photography and filmmaking events across Australia and New Zealand. This year’s inaugural festival is packed full of community-hosted events which cater to people of all skill levels, across stills and video, in every genre under the sun. Whoever you are, Scene Festival is the perfect time to pick up your camera and get in touch with your creative side.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
Attend any event during Scene Festival, which runs between Friday 8 September – Tuesday 31 October 2023, and receive one entry into the draw for a chance to win one of five tickets to the ultimate Scene experience in Paris, France! The more events you attend, the more chances you have to WIN!
THE ULTIMATE SCENE EXPERIENCE IN PARIS!
Get in touch with your creative side in one of the most beautiful places in the world! Five lucky winners will head to Paris, France for a guided adventure with two Scene hosts, offering an array of opportunities to shoot stills and video in some of the most iconic locations in the world.
Each winner will receive:
- 7-day organised trip to Paris, France hosted by Sony (includes travel days)
- Return economy flight from Sydney, Australia to Paris, France
- 6 nights accommodation at minimum 3 star hotel in Paris, France (breakfast included)
- Meals (lunch & dinner) for each day in Paris, France
- Booked photography & videography-based activities for each day in Paris, France
- Hotel transfers (Paris, France only)
- Total value per person $6600
HOW TO ENTER
- Find an event on Scene, book your spot and attend!
- If you book your ticket via the Scene platform, your entry will automatically be added to the draw once your attendance at that event has been recorded by the event host
- If you are routed from Scene to an external ticketing site, such as Eventbrite Australia, you will need to complete the online competition entry form following your event which can be accessed via the link below.